3rd November 2023, 9-16.30h
Next 3rd of November there will be the Annual Proteomics Symposium 2023 jointly organised by the Center of Genomics Regulation (CRG), Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) and the Catalan Society of Biology (SCB), which will bring together leading researchers in the proteomics field to discuss the application of innovative mass spectrometric techniques to decipher the complexity of life.
Free Registration: https://www.crg.eu/en/event/annual-proteomics-symposium-2023
Location: PRBB Auditorium, Dr Aiguader 88, 08003 Barcelona.
Date: 3rd November 2023, 9-16.30h
– Meet the Speakers Session
– Network Lunch and poster session
– Keynote by Ilaria Piazza, Max Delbrüch Center for Molecular Medicine
– Keynote Session by Jana Zecha, Astra Zeneca – Centre for Genomics Research | Discovery Sciences, BioPharmaceuticals R&D
– Keynote by Evangelia Petsalaki, European Bioinformatics Institute – EMBL
– Keynote by Arne Elofsson, Stockholm University
– Short talks
– Sponsor talk by Stoyan Stoychev, Evosep
– Sponsor talk by Pierre-Olivier Schmit, Bruker