Mnemo Therapeutics is recruiting for a scientist, located in Paris, France. The candidate will join a dynamic drug discovery team to develop cutting-edge CAR-T therapeutics for the treatment of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. The candidate will have a background in mass spectrometry-based proteomics/immunopeptidomics and contribute to Mnemo’s neoantigen discovery platform by performing analyses to drive the discovery of Mnemo’s targets. The candidate will be strongly motivated and dedicated, will show initiative and work independently. Responsibilities include execute mass spectrometry-based analyses, bringing forth innovative ideas and critical data analysis. Troubleshooting skills are crucial. The candidate should demonstrate urgency, be organized, have the ability to work well in a team setting and be sensitive to timelines. Experience in a drug discovery environment is a plus.
• Conduct mass spectrometry-based proteomic/proteogenomic studies generated from a variety of biochemical techniques, including surface proteomics and immunopeptidomics.
• Interrogate mass spectrometry-derived data against customized databases, analyze and interpret results, form conclusions and write technical reports.
• Implement data analysis workflows adapted to each dataset and biological query.
• Participate in collaborative work with R&D organizations/academic platforms for sample
processing, LC-MS analysis, data interrogation and interpretation.
• Assist in the development and/or testing of proteomic-proteogenomic methodologies to improve
our existing capabilities.
• Contribute to data mining activities on our proteogenomic and immunopeptidomic results,
integrating several levels of information to designate identified candidates of interest.
• Closely interact and collaborate within the research team, aiming to select target candidates for
• Stay updated on scientific literature and use it to develop new methodologies for proteogenomics,
immunopeptidomics and mass spectrometry data interrogation.
• Enter all data into electronic laboratory notebooks and databases on a daily basis, generate summary reports for management review.
• Prepare and make technical presentations at internal meetings.
We seek candidates who are excited to contribute with their expertise, eager to broaden their skillset and to conduct research on large heterogenous datasets for biological insights underpinning tumor immunity and antigen recognition.
You will be part of the neoantigen discovery team and work hand-in-hand with bioinformaticians, proteomic scientistsandimmunologists.Gapsinyourknowledgewillbefilledbysomeoftheworld’sbest scientists through our academic and industrial partnerships.
PhD in Biochemistry / life sciences related field with 3 years of relevant research experience, preferentially in a biopharmaceutical setting, or a minimum of 6 years of experience performing progressively advanced duties beyond a M.Sc. degree.
• Past experience with proteomics sample preparation, subcellular fractionation strategies, different quantification methods (TMT, LFQ, SILAC…).
• Hands-on experience with LC-MS/MS instruments is desirable.
• Experienced in proteomics and/or immunopeptidomics data analysis; proteogenomics will be a
• Expertise in proteomic analysis softwares (e.g., Proteome Discoverer, Mascot, MaxQuant…).
• Computational skills and familiar with analysis of large datasets, including working knowledge of
coding language such as R or similar.
• Experience in targeted proteomics pipelines (e.g., PRM, SRM, MRM) and analysis (e.g., Skyline)
would be an advantage.
• Ideally working knowledge of immunology, and/or a willingness to learn.
• Excellent in English; French would be advantageous.
• Ability to approach large datasets with curiosity and statistical rigor.
• Excellent communication and interactive skills and a strong collaborative attitude.
• Intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic.
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work independently to solve
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality and accuracy.
Interested people please contact directly Virginia Sánchez Qulies (virginia.sanchez-quiles(a t)mnemo-tx.com)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.